Filtamate 35 PSI Inline Pressure Regulator With 1/4" Quick Connections. High pressure systems to protect downstream components e.g. water filters, drink dispensers, ice makers, coffee machines and reverse osmosis machines.
• High pressure systems to protect downstream components eg. Water filters, drink dispensers, ice makers, coffee machines and reverse osmosis machines.
• Dual checks (FMP, FMP 3/8) prevent backflow making the valve ideal for reverse osmosis units, fridges with ice makers and coffee machines.
• The Filtamate protects water filters by limiting water pressure to the filter (avoiding costly water damage in the house).
• FMP (acetyl plastic version) has quick and simple John Guest fittings for speedy install.
• Dual Watermark certification for backflow and pressure control.
• FMP Inlet: 1/4" John Guest connector Outlet: 1/4" John Guest connector Length: 98mm
• Flow rate: 14 L/min at 700 kPa inlet pressure
• Outlet pressures: 350 and 600 kPa + - 10% @ 1000kPa inlet pressure.
• Pressure ratio: 10:1 (for every 10 kPa increase in inlet pressure above 1000 kPa, the outlet pressure will increase by 1kPa).
• Maximum inlet pressure: 1600 kPa
• Maximum temperature: 40°C FMP, 60°C FM
• Minimum temperature: 1°C
• Integral Dual Check Valves
• FMP Acetyl plastic